Featured Team Profiles
“Inspiration often comes from the collaborative nature of our work.”
Some of our featured jobs
Editorial and Curation Internship
We are looking for an editorial and curation assistant, working with the Music Team. This position is ideally suited to someone who is looking to make their first steps in the music industry. A fluent French speaker would be desirable though not essential. In return we can offer a living wage, training and guidance, and the opportunity to gain experience in the fast-paced environment of a music and technology company.
- Curating and merchandising consumer stores
- Building customer newsletters
- Overseeing translation of promotional text from English to French
- Features research, planning and transcription
- Writing album reviews and attaching to products
- Working within our custom CMS to update editorial content in consumer stores
- Creating engaging social media content
- Attending team meetings and client pitches
- Enthusiasm for and in-depth knowledge of contemporary music
- Able to write engaging copy, including album reviews
- Great attention to detail, and a stickler for spelling and grammar
- Great communication skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and flexible team player
- Fluent written French and English
- Knowledge of the French-Canadian music markets
This is a three-month, full-time, paid internship. Depending on the person and the needs of the team there may be the opportunity to progress to a permanent role.
How to Apply
To apply for the role please submit your details using our online application form.
7digital is a B2B digital music and radio services company. The core of its business is the provision of robust and scalable technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for a diverse range of customers – including consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers. 7digital also offers radio production and music curation services, editorial strategy and content management expertise.
7digital is perfectly positioned to lead innovation at the intersection of digital technology and next-generation entertainment.
As a member of a 7digital Tech team, you’ll be right at the heart of Digital and Music. This function is fundamental to driving the creation of our products. You will work closely with the CTO of 7digital and with the French technical project team based in Lille.
- Develop webservices (documentation first) in Node JS : unit testing (Mocha, Assert), code coveraging : Istanbul, interfacing with database (PGSQL, DynamoDB)
- Develop web applications in React or Angular
- Develop hybrid mobile applications in React Native or Ionic / Cordova for both iOS and android
- Apply and develop good practices: Agile, TDD, lean
- Developing a continuous integration pipeline and test automation (Circle CI, Docker)
- Collaborate with the teams in Lille, Paris and the UK
- The role is based in Lille (La Madeleine), with occasional travel to London and/or Paris
- As a team player, you should enjoy collaborating with colleagues on new technologies
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and industrialisation of development, versioning under git and unit testing
- Passion for web development
- Previous experience in web development
- Fluent in French and English
- Aptitude for quality work in a friendly atmosphere
- Good team spirit
- A focused and independent worker
- You love working on a unix system
- Positive energy and a desire to improve the company’s tech capabilities
- Salary dependent on experience
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% refund for public transport
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit your résumé using our online aplication form
We are looking for an IT intern who is looking to gain some experience in a fun and friendly environment. This internship offers practical work experience, an introduction to Windows/Mac/Linux desktop support and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of an SME. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects and interaction with staff. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the IT support field.
Experience you can expect :
- Asset tagging & logging all desktops, laptops, monitors, phones & tablets in to Snipe-IT.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop
- Listing of machines & monitors in buildroom for potential equipment giveaway.
- Responsible for creation of new starter accounts.
- Responsible for deployment of machines for new starters.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Technically orientated.
- Possibly studying for ICT or computer science qualifications.
- Familiar with Windows (Mac & Linux a bonus).
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- This is a short term unpaid internship. Depending on the person and the needs of the team there may be the opportunity to progress to a paid role but this is not guaranteed
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving music and technology company
- Casual dress code, friendly working culture
- Lunch allowance
- Travel assistance available
How to Apply
To apply for this internship please submit your details using our online application form.